Spring House

Spring House

Monday, July 7, 2014

Papertrey Ink Beautiful Brushstrokes

Hi Everyone,

Here are the cards I made using the new Beautiful Brushstrokes. I made a few of these cards using the dies and pinks and yellows, but then I decided to get daring with some bold fall colors. After I finished the fall card, I decided these smaller stamps might look nice surrounding a pumpkin for the fall. Anyway, once you figure out how the stamps go together, using them becomes fun. I haven't ventured too far out of my comfort zone yet. One of the reasons is that whenever I put lots of time and effort into a card, invariably at the very end something happens to obliterate my card. So I choose the safe route. BTW, these cards are knock offs from Betsy Veldman's cards, which, of course, are way more exciting than mine. But I'll get there.....







Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment