Spring House

Spring House

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Black/Red Hugs Card

Hi Everyone,

This card was designed for the Color Q contest. Here are the colors:




I picked a great week to start, as the color combination is pretty easy. I used a Hero Arts stamp set that is so much fun to work with. I spent hours scanning it into my Silhouette software so that it would be a cut file and I wouldn't have to trim anything with scissors (hate that!!), then later realized that they have a cut file for sale that goes with the stamp set. Next time I'll check first. So I have included a link to the cut file to save others the time to create your own cut files.








3 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty!! Great pop of color! Thanks for playing at ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Pat! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vewry nice card. Great colours. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete