Spring House

Spring House

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Denami Design Flowers

Hi Everyone,

I pull this stamp out every so often because it's so cheery and fun to use. It's been like spring here, so we might as well be thinking spring. Actually, since I make cards for OWH, I'm usually a season ahead. In fact, I am on my way to the P.O. to send a box of birthday and Mothers Day cards. There's still plenty of time to do more Mothers Day cards. I figure that's one of the biggest card days for our heroes.

So here's one for the Denami "Anything Goes" challenge.



Anyway, I just went to the Denami site to check out where to link up this site, and was so surprised to find out that I was a winner in the most recent blog hop. That definitely made my day. Thank you, Paulina and everyone else who chose my card!!

13 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card, Pat! I love the soft pastel colors and the way you added the love sentiment!

    Thanks for joining us in the DeNami challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO lovely! Gorgeous ribbon and I love the added tag with the love sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Pat! That image is just so pretty and perfect for Spring and Mother's Day and sweet as a love card too. So nice framed in the pink with that gorgeous bow! Thanks for supporting OWH.


    Paula S.
    OWH Blog Team
    operationwritehome.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card! I really like the stamp you used on your card. It looks so pretty with all of the different pastel colors, and that bow is gorgeous! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!

    ~Lee Mae
    Operation Write Home MWT Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's SO pretty, Pat! I love the pastels and your sweet design. You picked awesome DeNami stamps for your entry in the DeNami Anything Goes challenge. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, the flowers are singing and butteflies are fluttering, calling for Spring. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card-- love the stamp you used. Fabulous bow as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card! The soft colors, flowers and bow are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This makes me wish spring were already here. Lovely soft colors and yummy ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect pastels for a pretty spring card. Love how you colored your flowers, and added butterflies... sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet spring creation! BEautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with DeNami Design!
    Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, Pat! LOVE the soft color palette and the happy springtime scene you created! Thanks for playing along in the DeNami Design Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this sweet, feminine card. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete