Spring House

Spring House

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Beautiful Brushstrokes Birthday Card

Hi Everyone,

Here is a card I made for a lady who is turning 88 this month. I'm sure she'll like it. The inside has an Irish Blessing--I don't know if she's Irish or not, but she will be on her birthday! I used the PTI Beautiful Brushstrokes stamp set. The main flower is created with SU Daffodil Delight and PTI Summer Sunrise. I then stamp the bottom layer last and use the Daffodil Delight stamped off one time. I have found that using the same color stamped once for layer #2 and the same color stamped off once for layer #1 ensures that both layers coordinate well with each other. In summary, here is the order that I stamp:

Layer #2, First generation Daffodil Delight
Layer #3, First generation Summer Sunrise
Layer #1, Second generation Daffodil Delight

I did the same order for the smaller rose, using Pure Poppy.




Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment