Spring House

Spring House

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Aqua Happy Birthday

Hi Everyone,

I didn't mean to be so laconic on my OWH Blog Hop post, but every time I started to upload my card, my 20-month old dgd decided to hit the blue button on the computer. After a few tries, I just decided to get the card loaded up and not try to do anything more than that--it could give her more time to find the blue button again.

On to this card. I am really smitten with these Modern Blooms flowers and Die-Namics from MFT Stamps. I figured out how to make sure they are lined up perfectly by using a template in the MISTI. It makes a difference in ensuring that the flowers are in the middle of the die cut and not skewed to one side.

Once again, I can't take credit for this design. I CASed this from Jodi's Web site. You can check out her blog here. I am so impressed with her blog! She has the greatest ideas.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment