Spring House

Spring House

Monday, June 29, 2015

Playground Scene

Hi Everyone,

Over Memorial Day weekend I had my grandchildren here. Two of them, boy 5 and girl 3, made these playground scenes from the Lawn Fawn Let's Play stamp set and dies. The boy, you will notice, used mostly the objects that were already colored with patterned paper. His sister, however, liked to color a lot of the objects. You will notice that each of them has a little girl in the tree. I found out that their family went apple picking last fall, and their father was reaching them up into the trees to pick the apples. So that solved that mystery. However, the mystery of why the little girl has a purple face is still unsolved.

This is a really fun set to do with little kids. They can create a playground scene that looks nice and they can get excited about. I cut a piece of aqua cardstock in half so the scene is 4.5" x 11". I had everything cut ahead of time since I didn't think they would have the patience to wait until I cut everything. Besides, that took longer than I thought it would.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment